Academic Planning Committee
The Academic Planning Committee is charged to:
- Analyze data provided by the institutional research office on course and program enrollment trends changes over time
- Analyze data provided by the institutional research office concerning trends in student enrollment related to gender, ethnicity, age, ability, economic status, and other demographic changes over time.
- Analyze data trends provided by the institutional research office concerning student program enrollments, classtime preferences (day, evening, on-line, correspondence), and other changes in enrollment patterns
- Utilize the analysis derived above to facilitate the improvement of student access, success, and equity in the schedule of classes.
- Utilize the analysis derived above to facilitate productivity improvement.
- Review and incorporate recommendations from instructional program reviews into academic planning.
- Update the Educational Master Plan to identify items that have been completed, that are on-going, and that have not yet been addressed and add new goals and strategies annually to meet emerging needs.The Educational Master Plan is submitted to Consultation Council/Strategic Planning Committee annually in November
- Integrate academic planning with student services and budget planning to ensure successful implementation of the goals and strategies
- Assists faculty in coordinating the development of program and course level student learning outcomes
- Assists the instructional dean in coordinating development and implementation of student learning outcome assessment plans and analysis of results
Cheryl Achenbach – faculty
Colleen Baker – faculty
Carie Camacho – faculty
Susan Mouck – administration
Fran Oberg - confidential
Allison Somerville - Faculty
Ross Stevenson – faculty
Patrick Walton – administration