EOPS is a state-funded student support services program. Its purpose is to provide special recruitment, retention, and transition services to eligible students. The services offered are "above and beyond" those offered by the college's Student Services.
You may be eligible to receive EOPS services if you meet all the following criteria:
- You are a resident of the State of California, as determined by the Admissions Office.
- You are (or plan to be) a full-time student taking 12 or more units
- You have taken the Math/English Assessment placement test in the Assessment Center
- You qualify to receive a Board of Governors Fee Waiver A or B.
- You have not completed 70 (or more) units of degree applicable college units, including courses taken at other colleges.
- You are determined to be educationally disadvantaged.