Kinship Education: "Motivational Speaker - Dee Hankins"
When: Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Time: 5:30 -7:30 p.m.
Where: Lassen Community College, Humanities Building - Middleton Hall
Dee Hankins will inspire change and ignite hope, showing every student that there is a chance at a successful future... no matter their background!
Dee is a foster and At-Risk Youth Expert and a nationally acclaimed Inspirational Speaker. Dee is a master story teller, and has spoke to 20,000+ youth and adults encompassing elementary, middle, high school and college age students.
Founder of "At-Best" and "At-Risk" Student program designed specifically for Foster, Homeless, Probation, Unaccompanied youth at the MS, HS & College levels.
- California Association for Student Leaders (CASL)
- San Diego Foster Care Education Summit
- California Association for Directors of Activities (CADA)
- Los Angeles County Education Conference
- Foundation for California Community Colleges
For additional information and/or to reserve a spot, please contact (530) 257-6181 x:8901 or email: email@example.com.